Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Places I'd like to visit :)

I’d like to visit the north Peruvian coast and Ecuador. Those places are really awesome if you like the desert, rainforest and also go to the beach!  In Peru there is a desert landscape in the coast and in Ecuador there is a lot of beautiful beach such as Montañita, a very popular place.
In the north Peruvian coast I’d like to visit all the archaeological sites, and you can found a lot of them! Especially those from the Moche culture, such as the museum-site “Moche” –capital of this culture- where you can see the Huaca de la Luna and Huaca del Sol, two pyramids that archaeologists have interpreted like a temple the first one and an administrative building the second. In the image below you can see a photo of this archaeological site.

In Ecuador I’d like to visit the beach and be relaxed, after the archaeological tour in Peru, in a place like this and stay for awhile…

I’d like to go with some friends and I’m sure that we’ll have a great time there! But at least for the moment, I don’t save any money for this trip…so the great adventure must wait :(
See you!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting! our continent is very beautiful... the beach in the picture have a look very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beachs and spades? Interesting panorama for an archaeologist. Bye Ch-pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting places! If I'm not going to Tierra del Fuego, we might visit Peru and Ecuador. Both are places that I still don't know, and it would be fun to travel together again, as when we visited Easter Island :D

    ReplyDelete