Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My laptop :)

My favourite piece of technology is my laptop. I got it 5 years ago and in spite of that now is a little broken, it has been very very useful! And I can say that I’m a little addicted to it.
I use my laptop mainly for three things: to do works for the university, to listen music and of course..internet! I use it all the time…generally when I arrive to my home I switch on to check my e-mail and sometimes I don’t turn it off until the night.
Since two years ago I have Linux system on my laptop and I really like how it works! One of the things that I like the most is that you don’t need to worried about virus :)
I like my laptop because it allows me to be connected and I can save lots of documents, pictures, and music that I like. Also I like it because I can move it everywhere…the only problem is that now sometimes if I move it I don’t know if going to work…
For this reason I had to buy a new one… and it will arrive at my home tomorrow, so I’m very happy :)

6 comments:

  1. Everyone used the laptop for be in internet. And I love listen music too
    Wel... See you :) Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use Linux, I have Ubuntu since many years, probably 2004, it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!! ... the laptop it's so cool .. I hope have one some day ... see you! bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I use my laptop to watch movies, and for many more things, is very usefull! see you, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frani!! I hope you have your new laptop soon! because your actual laptop is a real shit!! hahahahaha

    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete