Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An important day...

I think that a really important day was the first day of my first big trip. It was on the summer of 2008, and with a friend we went to Peru! We take a bus early in the morning to Arica, and after many many hours, next day to be more specific, we finally arrived to this city. That day we went all over Arica and next day we went to Chungara Lake! It’s so beautiful!! And when we were there, started to hail so we can saw the flamingos only from the bus :(

After that day, we start our real trip, the most important because it was the first one that we did without family. We crossed the frontier in the evening. In Tacna we bought tickets to Arequipa and we had to run to the bus because it leaves the city in that moment. After Arequipa, we went to Puno and the Titicaca Lake, and after this city we went to Cuzco!

The last day in Puno we left a message in the hotel of a friends group saying that we were going to Cuzco and that we can meet the next day in the main square at 8 pm. And we did it! :) Then we all together traveled around the city and all its archaeological sites, museums and some discotheques.

And of course…we went to Machu Picchu! This was another important day, especially after climb Huayna Picchu or “Young Peak” (Machu Picchu is the “Old Peak”), a mountain that rises over Machu Picchu and when you reach its top you can see all this important Inca city!

This day marks the start of a great trip!

10 comments:

  1. Peru is really wonderful!

    we could repeat the adventure, this time together!!
    I send you a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love travel and I think that Peru is beautiful. Moreover it has a very rich culture.
    Well, See you. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peru is amazing!! it's funny, I did the same trip this summer! ahah, the same places and the same order!
    see you in class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice trip indeed, I must go there soon before someone destroys those places...cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a beautifull place!!
    i olny know chile ...
    i hope someday travel of the world! :D
    see you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The typical trip of "jipicitos".

    An remember the three words: get a life.

    I love u Frani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love to travel... I really want to know Peru and more places. When I travel I always think that I come back with beautiful experiences.
    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frani!! that is a great trip. I hope can do it soon!

    Hey Claudio! Remember that Frani is not "jipicita", she is "cuipi" ;)

    Lov-u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuipi? Cuica and jipie? jaja.

    Too fake. The best day of your life was when you knew me. (:

    ReplyDelete