Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One of my favourite dish...

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to tell you about one of my favourite dish. It’s really difficult to me to choose only one of them, because I enjoy so much almost every kind of food!!  :p (except those with meat… because I’m vegetarian).
If I must choose one favourite dish I think that would be pasta. I don’t remember where or when was the first time that I ate it, but maybe it was at home when I was a little girl :)
I think that everybody knows the recipe: you put some water to boil, and then you put the pasta in the pot, you wait a few minutes…and it’s ready!! Maybe one of the reasons that I like it is because is so easy to cook…
I also like it, because you can do a lot of different sauces to add to this dish, and always are so delicious! I think that one of my favourite sauces is pesto. But if you enjoy cooking, I think that is great that you can create sauces from different combinations of ingredients that you have in your fridge!
The last time that I went to an Italian restaurant was in February. I was on a fieldwork at Temuco, and one night we were to have a dinner at Madonna. We arrived very late, and we think that maybe the restaurant could be closed. We were so lucky, because it was open and we were really starving after a hard day of work! When we ordered, all the dishes were different so we can taste all of them. And when the waitress brought our dishes, were huge!! So we were very happy :D

4 comments:

  1. My grandmother was Italian and every family reunion of us gathered to eat pasta!
    But we were preparing, and cut the dough. And we to grate the cheese too!

    Beautiful and delicious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny name for a restaurant, I usually buy ravioli in jumbo (buu for jumbo), can you recommend me a place where to buy vegetarian and organic food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that time when we ate pasta at my home? There were so many types of sauces! it was really delicious. I think we should repeat it :)


    I <3 U

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Los insaciables" is an excelent italian restaurant. (:

    ReplyDelete